The distribution of information on the Website may be restricted by local law or regulation. The information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Website can be lawfully used by you, please do not proceed further.
In these terms and conditions “User” or “Users” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not (i) either employed by Iroko Securities Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Iroko Securities Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website is the property of Iroko. In these terms and conditions, “Content“ means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without Iroko’s prior written permission.
2. Use of the Content is restricted to personal use by you. You are granted a limited licence solely for your own personal, non-commercial use to download software from this Website and you are not permitted to alter, modify or adapt any software. Any storing, reprocessing, reutilising, reproduction, distribution, dissemination or transmission of all or part of the Content is prohibited except where expressly permitted by Iroko.
3. You must not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of Iroko;
- knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful; or
- attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
Links to other websites
4. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Iroko. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of Website and disclaimers
6. Any materials, services or information that Iroko makes available through the Website (the ”Service”) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis and is of a general nature which has not been verified, considered or assessed by Iroko in relation to the making of any specific investment, business, financial or commercial decision. The Service is provided for general information only and is not an invitation or offer to buy or sell any products or services, or otherwise deal in any of these, or enter into a contract with Iroko or any third party. You should seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the Service provided herein before making any decision based on such Service.
7. We give no guarantee that the Service will be free of defects, and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
8. Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is free and secure of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regards and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
9. While we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate at the time of inclusion we do not make any warranties, undertakings or representations as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability, availability, performance or functionality of this Website or any of its contents. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the Content and we exclude all warranties, undertakings and representations (either express or implied) to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
10. The information in this Website may be updated or altered at any time without notification and may at times be out of date. All of the Content, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by Iroko without notice. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in this Website up to date or liability for any failure to do so. Iroko may change the technical specifications of this Website or any portion thereof or suspend the availability or change the system resource applicable to your use of this Website or any portion thereof.
11. Information transmitted via the Internet may be susceptible to third party access and interception. You will bear all risk of transmitting information in this manner. Iroko will not be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result of transmitting information to us. We reserve the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail. Please be aware that any unsolicited confidential or proprietary information sent to Iroko via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to remain confidential.
Limitation of liability
12. Iroko will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts of otherwise) in relation to the Content, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website:
- to the extent the Website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Iroko has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
13. Nothing in the Website disclaimers will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in the Website disclaimers will exclude or limit Iroko’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Iroko’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Iroko; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Iroko to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
14. You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Iroko has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Iroko’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Website. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in the Website disclaimers will protect Iroko’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Iroko.
15. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
16. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
18. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
19. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under these terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England of Wales.
Iroko Securities Limited details
21. www.irokosecurities.com is a site operated by Iroko Securities Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 4539852 and have our registered address at 60 Wensleydale Road, Hampton, Middlesex TW12 2LX. Our VAT number is 815352934.
22. To contact us, please email [email protected]
23. No third party is permitted to link any other website to this Website without obtaining our prior written consent.